[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Jul 6 02:34:10 UTC 2007

Simply saying no doesn't work. The role of Essjay and how he assumed it is of internal value to us. We may legitimately engage in research concerning the incident. As a source for an encyclopedia article, however, it's not acceptable. As to censorship, we have always been limited to verifiable information from reliable published sources.

Fred