[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkk site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Fri Jul 6 02:28:46 UTC 2007

On 5 Jul 2007 at 21:19:57 +0000, "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> Referring to an active remedy as "vague statements" is essentially a
> declaration that she was free to ignore them. A mistake as they remain
> valid, although there is some doubt they apply to this particular
> edit.

Well, "Ignore All Rules" is an active policy, as is "Be Bold".  And you state yourself that
ArbCom doesn't make policy, and at times appear to believe that the ArbCom ruling in
question doesn't apply to what she did in this case (though you seem to change your mind on
this as often as the weather changes where I live in South Florida).

Dan