[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Jul 5 21:19:57 UTC 2007

The telling clue is the comment, "vague ArbCom statements from 8 months ago aren'tpolicy. tat ArbCom case pertained to ED and the links were being usedfor harassment. this link is genuinely informative." That in the fact of a direct warning not to do it. ~~~~

Referring to an active remedy as "vague statements" is essentially a declaration that she was free to ignore them. A mistake as they remain valid, although there is some doubt they apply to this particular edit.

Fred