[WikiEN-l] helping access Wikipedia from censored connections

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Tue Jul 3 12:40:45 UTC 2007

It's kind of unclear what you're doing.  What kind of censorship are
you fighting against, the Chinese kind, or the Wikipedia Administrator
kind?  If the former, I'm not sure wikien-l has a lot of people who
need that kind of thing.  If the latter, well, talking on wikien-l
about how to circumvent wikien policies is probably not going to get a
lot of response.