[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkkkk site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Tue Jul 3 12:00:41 UTC 2007

On 3 Jul 2007 at 4:15, "Fred Bauder" <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> You're not in good faith. If I go one way, you hate it. if I go
> the other way, you hate it. The object seems to be hate.

No, not "hate", just a desire that policy decisions, from people
elected into positions of responsibility, be made on a basis of
careful consideration and deep understanding, rather than as knee-
jerk reactions based on incorrect, incomplete, and misunderstood
facts.  That sort of thing disturbs me, *even* when on occasion it
leads to the "right" results (by my own ideology).

And what's the deal with all those "k"s in "attack", a word which has
only one "k" in every dictionary I know of?  Do you have some really
weird mail program that keeps doing strange things to your subject
lines?

--
== Dan ==