[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkkkkkkkk site link policy

Slim Virgin slimvirgin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 05:21:11 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> [...]
Exactly right.

I want to clarify that when I wrote above that the BADSITES proposal
worked on the principle that the best way to get rid of a bad law is
to enforce it, I meant that this was the mindset of the proposer, not
that I agreed with it. It seems to have been a strawman proposal,
intended only to cause arguments, and it was singularly successful in
that regard.