[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Tue Jul 3 01:38:39 UTC 2007

I misread the link. Made a mistake. Embarrassing, but needs to be said. Unless the link to Wikipedia Review is pretty nasty, it doesn't violate the rule about linking to attack sites. That said, I think there may be some problems with the edit. Actually I think it is original research, a whole other matter. But certainly not a blockable offense.

Fred