[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkk site link policy

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Jul 2 22:25:12 UTC 2007

On 2 Jul 2007 at 13:07:46 +0000, "Fred Bauder"
<fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

> I did originate it though and am not intimidated. I shudder to
> contemplate what Mr. Goodman wants for Wikipedia. If a pack of
> dogs fall on someone after he and his ilk are in control, I guess
> we will simply be obligated to stand by and do nothing.

The "pack of dogs" I see is the clique that's pushing the link ban,
and ganging up on anybody who doesn't go along with it (such as, for
instance, torpedoing their RfA nominations).  You're one of the big
dogs in that pack.  It's precisely because I believe in standing up
to bullies that I'm opposing you on this.

--
== Dan ==