[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkk site link policy

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 21:45:32 UTC 2007

On 7/2/07, Kamryn Matika <kamrynmatika at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/2/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:

Yes, it was appropriate. The MONGO case was quite clear when we voted
on it, and the vote was unanimous:

"A website that engages in the practice of publishing private
information concerning the identities of Wikipedia participants will
be regarded as an attack site whose pages should not be linked to from
Wikipedia pages under any circumstances."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration/MONGO/Proposed_decision#Outing_sites_as_attack_sites