[WikiEN-l] Schools again

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Mon Jul 2 18:34:58 UTC 2007

On 7/2/07, Philippe Beaudette <philippebeaudette at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could we, once and for all (or at least until the wind changes) make a determination on
> whether such school should be included in the 'pedia?

Doubtful.

> Or, if not a determination, at least a very strong suggestion?

"A topic is presumed to be notable if it has received significant
coverage in reliable sources that are independent of the subject."
"This page is considered a notability guideline on Wikipedia. It is
generally accepted among editors and is considered a standard that all
users should follow. However, it is not set in stone and should be
treated with common sense and the occasional exception."

Drop the "significant" part, and that's a pretty objective guideline.

Anthony