[WikiEN-l] You are invited to vote in the Wikimedia board elections!

Aude audevivere at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:58:59 UTC 2007

> You can find out more about the election at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/en

I went to that link and can't find anything on that page to take me to the
voting.  I already voted and "dismissed" the notice, so am having trouble
finding the vote page again (should I want to change my vote)

It also say "*Only members of Wikimedia Board Election Steering
Committee<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/2007/Committee/en>may
edit this (English) page on meta
*."  so I can't fix that.

I also don't want to mess with [[meta:Template:Board elections 2007]] but
the link to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_elections/jump might belong
in that template, in bold.

-Aude

--