[WikiEN-l] You are invited to vote in the Wikimedia board elections!

Jussi-Ville Heiskanen cimonavaro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 05:27:25 UTC 2007

I can't speak for other English wikipedia contributors, but the reason
that I as an english wikipedia user will not be visible as an English
wikipedia voter, is that unlike in past years, when I most closely
identified with that particular project, I shall not be voting *from*
that project, but rather from the Finnish Wikipedia.

I suspect many regulars of the English wikipedia will be voting
from other projects too. So that figure of 16 percent may be
hugely misleading.