[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia's Effect on American Knowledge

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 20:13:23 UTC 2007

It doesn't matter how much I like it to be true, but unfortuntely, it's not
just an American thing.
People in general are ill-informed. You wouldn't believe how much urban
legends are believed to be true and how much info is misconstrued.

Examples:
1) You've just been knighted by Queen Elizabeth. She takes away the sword.
What does she say afterwards?
2) What are lemmings known for?
3) What form are raindrops?
4) What do dolphins drink?