[WikiEN-l] Attack Site Wars, Episode VII... The Return of the Essjay

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Sun Jul 1 13:22:01 UTC 2007

If continuing media coverage doesn't show that something is notable,
I'm not sure what you think does.  You might consider certain
information useless, but that doesn't mean we all do.  One of the
principles of working in a wiki environment is that we work together,
and this means ignoring those things you don't care about.

Personally I think [[2007 State of the Union Address]] is useless.
But obviously some people get a kick out of that kind of stuff.  So
let 'em.

Anthony