[WikiEN-l] A much neglected aspect of quality - Bibliographies

Mak makwik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 00:00:27 UTC 2007

My point is not so much that we have no guidelines about bibliographies (or
whatever term you choose to append to a list of the best works on a
subject), but that many of our articles lack comprehensive and well-put
together bibliographies, and that this is something which could be fairly
easily done which would improve Wikipedia's usefulness by leaps and bounds.
It's an important aspect of encyclopedic quality which I think has been
neglected.