[WikiEN-l] Consensus vs "groupthink"

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 04:15:28 UTC 2007

In a message dated 1/30/2007 10:12:31 PM Central Standard Time,
stevagewp at gmail.com writes:

They  don't even have to be a troll. Anyone who joins a new group and
immediately  starts criticising and telling the group they've got it
all wrong is going  to be rejected - whether they're right or wrong.
Nothing to do with  groupthink, it's just normal behaviour.

Exactly; I get this all the time when I go into a group and try to beat the
heck out of their nostalgic groupthink masturbation. I'm also guilty of
groupthink in some instances, though. I guess it's human nature.

| Tyler | Zorin Deckiller |
| Wikipedia Administrator |  Former SWU member |
| _http://www.myspace.com/redsectora_ (http://www.myspace.com/redsectora)   |