[WikiEN-l] "Articles that do not cite reliable published sources will be deleted."

Eugene van der Pijll eugene at vanderpijll.nl
Mon Jan 29 17:25:47 UTC 2007

Cheney Shill schreef:
> Eugene van der Pijll <eugene at vanderpijll.nl> wrote:
>
> > Cheney Shill schreef:
> > > sources.  The problem is how does one determine what is
> > > in-progress.
> >
> > An article is in-progress until it is finished.
>
> So your POV is don't delete an article regardless of how
> long it violates policy.

Yes. An article that violates policy should be corrected, not deleted,
unless it violates any of our policies on inclusion (notability,
verifiability, etc.).

But that is irrelevant here, because we were talking about articles
without cited sources; these do not violate policy, as has been said
before.

Eugene