[WikiEN-l] "Articles that do not cite reliable published sources will be deleted."

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Mon Jan 29 05:21:26 UTC 2007

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, Cheney Shill wrote:
> And how do we determine what the present consensus is?  You
> gave no citations to reliable sources.

Oh, please.  Next you'll be saying we can't do a Google test to see if a
subject is notable because that's original research.

The requirement for citations and reliable sources is, at best, a
requirement for Wikipedia articles.  It is *not* a requirement for talk
pages, mailing lists, or anything else related to Wikipedia.