[WikiEN-l] WP:LAME candidate

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Sat Jan 27 16:30:56 UTC 2007

Daniel P. B. Smith wrote:

> Just to make it clear, the interpolation "[Pentode? Are you quite
> sure? - Ed.] Absolutely." appears in the text of the article itself,
> not the discussion page. I don't see where he calls it a "literary
> device," [...]

He said that on [[User talk:Romanski]].

Later, on my user talk page ([[User talk:Timwi]]), he said "I don't
really care what you think. [...] The Wikipedia moderators are happy
with it."

On [[User talk:N-true]], he said "I don't give a twopenny toss what you
think. [...] Editing the literary style is plain unnaceptable and
downright rude. I was writting technical books and documents long before
you were in nappies (diapers if you're a yank)."

Timwi