[WikiEN-l] "Articles that do not cite reliable published sources will be deleted."

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 26 17:22:42 UTC 2007

Steve Bennett wrote:
> Saw this when creating a redirect. Aren't we a little early for April Fool's?

And, once again, it links to the guideline [[Wikipedia:Citing sources]]
as part of this absolute statement. I complained about something similar
back in November and it got taken out pretty quick. At least this time
there isn't also a link to [[Wikipedia:Reliable sources]].

Is there some place where changes to this statement are discussed that
I'm unaware of, or is it just being jerked back and forth at individual
whim?