[WikiEN-l] Nuke [[WP:CITE]] and [[WP:RS]]

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:10:59 UTC 2007

> > I tend to deal with how things are. We also once allowed unlimited
> > reverts and had the US flag as our logo what of it?
>
> We never allowed edit wars.

Indeed. Just because we didn't have a specific limit on how many
reverts doesn't mean we allowed an unlimited number. It was left to
common sense and the judgement of admins, I guess (I wasn't very
active in those days) - the site has grown since then, and common
sense doesn't work as well as it used to...