[WikiEN-l] Nuke [[WP:CITE]] and [[WP:RS]]

Stan Shebs stanshebs at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 01:00:03 UTC 2007

The Cunctator wrote:

> Okay, so what's the right tag?

Strictly speaking, you'd have to ask the owner of the photo. Given the
specifics of that crowd, it wouldn't surprise me if they were planning
to make money selling it. :-) In practice, it's probably a "fairusein",
enumerating the articles for which you plan to use it. Lack of the
actual photographer's name is going to be a problem - without that, no
guarantee I wouldn't hit it with a "no source" tag should I run across
it in future.

Stan