[WikiEN-l] Well gee, abusive admins, abusive editors, and you don't care about the rules at all.

Michael Smith runechozo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:50:47 UTC 2007

Oh, I get it now.

Assterion is lying now, I see his posts, he didn't pay any attention to the
case, if he did he'd have seen that the AIV filing was wrong, I fixed my own
mistake when I figured out what was going on AND I EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR IT ON
THE PAGE.

But you don't care about that. It's all about lying and beating people up
and making yourselves feel big. I get it.

Happy now? Fun to beat up on someone who can't fight back? Great. Fuck you
too.