[WikiEN-l] Nuke [[WP:CITE]] and [[WP:RS]]

Stan Shebs stanshebs at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 25 19:51:04 UTC 2007

Phil Sandifer wrote:
> If Susan can make the edit from memory, we're good. But if Susan has
> to go Google the fact to find it somewhere else, we're already losing
> precious seconds of Susan's time.
But how does that work out overall, when you save seconds of Susan's
time, and cost me a half-hour of research to figure out why an article
is inconsistent with all the ones it links with? Scholarship is tricky
enough on its own, we don't need to make it harder by mixing in a bunch
of random half-remembered bits.

Stan