[WikiEN-l] The downside of creating perfect articles

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:30:01 UTC 2007

> However, when you create a "perfect" article in one go (referenced,
> with categories, links and incoming links), you actually get no
> feedback. No one is drawn there to fix some automatically detected
> fault. In short, no one even seems to see it.

You can try putting an {{expand}} tag on it, but it probably won't
help much. Your alternative is Peer Review, but it would be nice to
have something between "desperate need for cleanup" and "almost ready
for FAC". I think there is a page for requesting feedback on new
articles... can't remember what it's called though.