[WikiEN-l] The downside of creating perfect articles

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:51:56 UTC 2007

I have noticed that when you create an imperfect article (no stub tag,
no categories, or something badly wrong), someone tends to show up and
fix it. Often they add something else in the process. But at least you
get a tiny bit of feedback.

However, when you create a "perfect" article in one go (referenced,
with categories, links and incoming links), you actually get no
feedback. No one is drawn there to fix some automatically detected
fault. In short, no one even seems to see it.

This strikes me as slightly sad. But then, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Steve