[WikiEN-l] How to stop Encyclopedia Dramatica from making attack articles on us

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Wed Jan 24 18:51:05 UTC 2007

>They handle web memes better than we do in terms of accuracy, maybe not as
>much as taste.  Their "attacks" on Wikipedians constitute a minimal amount
>of their content, albeit more than what was there when I was a
>contributor.  Most of their content revolves around LiveJournal.
>
>-Jeff

Through the MONGO arbitration case the arbitration committee has probably restricted activities related to dem attica as much as appropriate. Main thing, don't make links to them. Editors who are active on dam attic may edit Wikipedia, but are expected to wear their Wikipedia hat, not their Dramatic hat. Going further is probably inappropriate, even mean-sprited.

Fred