[WikiEN-l] How to stop Encyclopedia Dramatica from making attack articles on us

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Wed Jan 24 15:30:32 UTC 2007

. wrote:

> A whois lookup on these shows they comes from colo4dallas.com and a
> traceroute finds cogentco.com as the next closest hop. This means the
> email addresses to report abuse to are now: abuse at colo4dallas.com,
> support at colo4dallas.com, abuse at cogentco.com
>
> If we get enough reports in, they may shut down their site.

As someone who was an insider for a while, that won't happen.  They know
full well what they're doing, and they wouldn't move to a new host if it
wasn't going to serve their purposes.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.