[WikiEN-l] Nofollow back on URL links on en.wikipedia.org articles for now

· Firefoxman enwpmail at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:19:22 UTC 2007

Also, who would be able to modify it? I don't think that we should make it
publicly editable, but I don't think we should have to bug admins every time
I want to add a link to a site not already in the list. Maybe we should have
somthing like the auth we have for the #wp-v channel, or semiprotect the
page.

On 1/23/07, Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> wrote:

en:User:Firefoxman

This user is.