[WikiEN-l] a few new wrinkles in the external link issue

John Doe phoenixoverride at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 06:07:39 UTC 2007

regarding this HAVE YOU NO CLUE what spam is? there have been massive
attacks by spammers recently there was one user that added 142 links to the
same site, the reason? to increase the sites rank in google. as for blog,
myspace.com the reason is simple there is no need to link to jimbobs blog as
per my reasoning at WT:EL
Betacommand