[WikiEN-l] defused timebomb

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sun Jan 21 13:43:02 UTC 2007

I looked at the deleted material. Most entries are not controversial. However, all entries on the page fall under Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons and may thus properly be deleted by any person without limit. This is a case where a user has taken responsibility. They should be commended.

Fred