[WikiEN-l] defused timebomb

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 12:15:47 UTC 2007

> I just blanked, and deleted
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famous_people_responsible_for_a_death
>
> We had names of many famous people, stating they were responsible for
> someone else dying.
> ** Not a single reference **

Well done. You have improved Wikipedia.

Anyone saying that article shouldn't be speedied is just
wikilawyering. Try genuine lawyering, which would tell you that such
an article is borderline illegal. If that's not a good reason to
speedy something, then I don't know what is.

In many cases it is fine to essentially use the Wikipedia articles as
the sources for the items in the list. In the case of accusing people
of killing someone, it is absolutely not.