[WikiEN-l] Mathematics university lecture notes - useful to anybody?

Mets501 mets501alt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 15:00:57 UTC 2007

Timwi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Upon cleaning up, my parents discovered some of my (hand-written) lecture
notes that I took down when I studied undergraduate mathematics at Cambridge
University from 1998-2001.

> I don't need them anymore. But I didn't want to throw them away in case
they might be useful to someone. Thus, I'm asking here. I'd be willing to
ship them to anyone who in turn would be willing to use > them to improve
Wikipedia and/or Wikibooks. Consider it a donation of sorts.

> Is anyone interested? Please only reply if you're serious about using them
to improve Wikipedia or Wikibooks.

> Timwi

You don't happen to have any notes on the polar coordinate system,
particularly its history, do you?

Mets501