[WikiEN-l] Troubling news on Citizendium

Nina Stratton ninaeliza at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 15:26:46 UTC 2007

On 1/18/07, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nina Stratton wrote:
> > I'm a 40 (almost) year old black woman who dropped out of high school
> and
> > never finished college. I'm also fundamentally opposed to "experts"
> running
> > anything I have to do with. I can read, I can write, and I can learn.
> That's
> > all I need and all I will ever need.
> >

> You're either incredibly naïve, or the best troll I've seen in a long
> time.
>
> --
> Alphax - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alphax
> Contributor to Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia
> "We make the internet not suck" - Jimbo Wales
> Public key: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Alphax/OpenPGP

I'm from the Midwest, so I think I fall into the "incredibly naive"
category. Having said that...on reflection I better not say much else.:)

On a side note, I've been invited by my would-have-been alma mater to tour
the high school and discuss my life with the principal as "an inspiration to
the students". I must be doing something right.

Nina

Sincerely,

Nina
"Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and
conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work." - Abdul Kalam