[WikiEN-l] My own Livejournal

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Fri Jan 19 02:33:49 UTC 2007

parkerpeters1002 at gmail.com wrote:
> On 1/18/07, Alphax (Wikipedia email) <alphasigmax at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Without some sort of corroborating evidence, why should we believe you?
>
> You saw the troubles I was having yourself...

We saw you accidentally replying as "Bob" from your
"onmywayoutser" address, or vice versa; then hand-editing
a response or two in a clumsy attempt to cover it up; then
disingeniously claiming that there had been some kind of bizarre
gmail failure.  (I mean, +1 for creativity in a desperate
situation, but minus several million for believability.
Though I suppose you get a few more points for brazen chutzpah
for having somehow convinced the moderators to let messages from
your new account through; I can't imagine how you managed that.)