[WikiEN-l] My own Livejournal

Parker Peters parkerpeters1002 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 20:22:26 UTC 2007

Jimbo,

Since you haven't responded, I'm assuming you have absolutely no problem
with my chronicling the very real procedural problems Wikipedia faces.

I've started a livejournal: http://parkerpeters.livejournal.com/

I obviously can't leave these anywhere where you or your minions might want
to change them, after all.

I intend to pull no punches. I've left two Lessons for any newcomers to
wikipedia, and I'll be leaving more in the coming days.

If any of you are actually interested in honest dissent intended to
(hopefully) make wikipedia better, you'll find it here, because you're
certainly not going to find it on a "moderated" list where the slightest
dissent from the groupthink is answered with cries of "troll."

Parker