[WikiEN-l] Independent article

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 14:11:41 UTC 2007

> > You know what would be great? Any text added less than 24 hours ago
> > appears in a different colour, with a red background perhaps. No ifs,
> > no buts. Wouldn't that solve a *lot* of problems?
>

> Great idea! Go code it ;-p

Shouldn't be hard, all the code for diffs already exists. It just a
matter of parsing the wikicode in the diff, rather than printing it as
source code, and obviously the parsing code already exists as well.

I think the Stable Version feature that is being worked on is a better
solution, though. It's more flexible, but does pretty much the same
job.