[WikiEN-l] Exposure of magic on Wikipedia (MacGyverMagic/Mgm)

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Jan 15 22:42:30 UTC 2007

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:39:14 -0500, "Daniel P. B. Smith"
<wikipedia2006 at dpbsmith.com> wrote:

>If they're not protected by patents or copyrights, how could it be
>"piracy?" I'd have thought that if there were no patents or
>copyrights, there'd be no "intellectual property" and hence nothing
>to "steal."

WP:RS is your friend.  If the method is described in a reliable and
reasonably authoritative source, they will probably get sued before we
do.  Of course, that might make it copyright....

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG