[WikiEN-l] spoiler warnings

SonOfYoungwood at aol.com SonOfYoungwood at aol.com
Mon Jan 15 22:26:54 UTC 2007

Spoiler warnings are usually implemented in a case by case basis. For
instance, the Final Fantasy WikiProject does not use them for the most part,
especially in sections labeled "plot" (it's redundant and silly). On the other
hand, other projects prefer to use them for every article, despite redundancies.
It all depends on the project, which is fine by me, since the projects I
participate in generally dislike spoiler tags, just like me :)

| Tyler | Zorin Deckiller |
| Wikipedia Administrator |  Former SWU member |
| _http://www.myspace.com/redsectora_ (http://www.myspace.com/redsectora)   |