[WikiEN-l] Exposure of magic on Wikipedia

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:18:47 UTC 2007

And while they're probably not exact copies of the method used in the book
or manual provided with the effect. The summary written in the article is in
such detail that it may constitute a copyright violation of the manual the
same way excessively long plot summaries are. (see for example the template
atop http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_%28season_3%29 )

Mgm