[WikiEN-l] CSD A7 and software programs

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Jan 14 21:10:02 UTC 2007

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 10:05:29 -0500, Jeff Raymond
<jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

>> Like I said, a blatantly non-notable SourceForge project may well be
>> speedied under A7 or G11.  You can Wikilawyer about it, but in the end
>> most of us don't actually think it's worth spending five days to get
>> three !votes on AfD, all of which endorse the blindingly obvious.

>Most of you are wrong, then.  This is a great example of why A7 is an
>abject failure.  And yes, I've done the newpage thing.

Process versus policy.  Policy states we can't have articles on
unverifiable subjects written in biased terms.  Process in this case
would, if applied legalistically, impede the inevitable and desirable.
Standard disclaimers apply, but I don't see a problem here.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG