[WikiEN-l] Moving the Main Page

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun Jan 14 18:18:46 UTC 2007

On 14 Jan 2007 at 16:07, "MacGyverMagic/Mgm"
<macgyvermagic at gmail.com> wrote:

> I doubt there's ever going to be something called Main page, but if there
> is, shouldn't we handle that when it happens rather than trying to solve a
> problem (the main page blocking a possible article) that doesn't exist yet?

I would presume that such a thing would be given a title like
"Main Page (movie)", just as with any other article that needs
disambiguation.  The only problem would be that you wouldn't want to
deface the actual main page with "dab-links" to it, which would make
the article on the movie a little harder to find.

'''Main Page''' is a movie released in [[2008]].  It starred [[Tom
Hanks]] as a U.S. [[United States Congress|congressman]] who gets
embroiled in a sex scandal when he is suspected of having
inappropriate relations with a teenage page.

--
== Dan ==