[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

Caroline Shurrab isisandankh at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 17:39:14 UTC 2007

Caroline Shurrab <isisandankh at yahoo.com> wrote: I'm sorry, did I miss something? What on earth are you talking about?  Is this in response to something I wrote or what? Also, would you mind using layman's English because I have never heard of "wonk"...thanks so much. If this is in response to someone else's email, then disregard this email.....

Ashani

Guy Chapman aka JzG  wrote: On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:07:00 -0500, "Sean Black"
wrote:

>> >uniquely vulnerable to AFD-wonks predation
>> Assuming bad faith, at all?
>Expressing one's viewpoint qualifies as an assumption of bad faith
>when that opinion is contrary to your's? Good to know.

In what way are the terms "wonk" and "predation" evidence of anything
other than bad faith?

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk