[WikiEN-l] CSD A7 and software programs

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Jan 14 15:01:03 UTC 2007

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:22:53 -0500, Jeff Raymond
<jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

>It has nothing to do with "Wikilawyering."  CSD A7 does not allow for
>speedying of software, and to do so is abusing the CSD criteria.

Like I said, a blatantly non-notable SourceForge project may well be
speedied under A7 or G11.  You can Wikilawyer about it, but in the end
most of us don't actually think it's worth spending five days to get
three !votes on AfD, all of which endorse the blindingly obvious.

If, of course, it is not blatantly non-notable, then this does not
apply, honest mistakes notwithstanding.

Your favourite guideline, [[WP:SNOW]], applies.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG