[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 21:20:08 UTC 2007

On 1/12/07, James Hare <messedrocker at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry for providing only a basic idea of what I was looking for.
>
> No, I am not limiting the people of a niche for discussion. Anyone can
> discuss things. However, more weight should be given to the opinions of the
> people who KNOW what they're talking about -- this should be reflected by
> their article contributions.

So the closeing admin has to dig through a load of contribution
histories before closeing an AFD?

> Let's not talk about countries or things like that -- topics are topics.
> Cornwall is Cornwall, Scotland is Scotland,

Why is Scotland Scotland but Cornwall not England (assume this isn't a
test of knowlage on UK constitutional law)

> Egyptian literature is Egyptian
> literature,

> things of that nature. I define a topic as something that has a
> main article and more articles expanding on the idea (remember: strict
> definitions are instruction creep).

By that logical I can't vote on subjects relating to chemistry which I
am qualified in but could  vote on subjects releated to american
canals something I know nothing about (we have an article on canals
and I have a fair number of edits in that area).

--
geni