[WikiEN-l] (no subject)

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 18:10:50 UTC 2007

I think the WikiProjects should set the standards -- people generally
involved in the WikiProjects are knowledged in the field and know what
separates the boys from the men (and the girls from the women).

Wait a darn second, doesn't that happen already? Ah, but yes, other people
have a say as well. It's part good and part unfortunate.