[WikiEN-l] Wiki violation that did NOT happen, man!

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 22:28:10 UTC 2007

On 1/8/07, RCTLocoWikiSpam <rctlocomotionwikipeida at yahoo.com> wrote:

> As they didn't request any unblocking, I get a message that sayd "This
> user
> is no longer a member of Wikipedia." They said it's against Wikipedia
> policy
> to remove any semi-protected tags while still protected in this park as
> the
> Wikipedia police still have not got back to me about my so call wiki
> violation in the park.

Unfortunately, we aren't mind readers; if you'd like for anybody to look
into this, we need to know a few things:
*Your Wikipedia account name
*The account name the admin who blocked you
*The exact reason given for blocking
*Your current IP address

All of this information should be visible when you try to edit, and load the
"you've been blocked" screen. I suggest that you copy and paste to avoid any
typos.

-Luna