[WikiEN-l] Good Articles is a mess...time for a clean sweep.

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:15:16 UTC 2007

> Any comments?

1) Use the Good Article Review page.  Seriously.  If you want to see
long-term traction on what you want to do, you're best off demonstrating it
rather than having someone accuse you of being disruptive.

2) I was the one who brought up the problem with [[Captain Falcon]] at FAC.
That sort of thing, lately, has been the exception, not the rule - generally
speaking, articles that lack references the way that one did don't get
passed.

3) Keep in mind, if you decide to sweep through, that the GA criteria has
tightened considerably.  Articles without references are routinely delisted
from the candidacy page almost immediately.  Considering that we're still
finding unsourced FAs from a few years ago, I think it's in good shape for a
relatively new process.

Just don't be rash.  I doubt the GA regulars want poor articles listed any
more than you do.

-Jeff