[WikiEN-l] Good Articles is a mess...time for a clean sweep.

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 21:09:10 UTC 2007

Good Articles should not go a strenous process like Featured Articles simply
because they're merely good articles, not judged like a dog at a dog show.
However, I agree with concerns that the process for making an article GA is
far too unilateral. Maybe it can be nominated for five days -- if there's no
(valid) objection after that time, then it can be promoted.