[WikiEN-l] psychosis and wikipedia.

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Wed Jan 10 13:42:24 UTC 2007

Christopher Thieme wrote:
> Something like that would probably explain a lot about the bitterness,
> control issues, the incessant desire to be "right", etc. that some people
> have when approaching the subject of editing.

<Will Smith voice>You think?</>

Just last night I was writing about one (less than psychotic) aspect
of this; see [[Wikipedia talk:Requests for comment/StuRat 2#Not-so-
Outside Comment by Steve Summit]], and search down for "Wikipedia
(like any open, on-line forum) attracts some fiercely stubborn and
independent people".